A Commitment to Organic Quality
- Clement Pappas handles the logistics of gaining organic certification for our customers' products.
- We adhere to strict policies and procedures to provide our customers chemical-free and pesticide-free organic certified products that meet QAI requirements.
- All of our organic products are certified to ship anywhere in the United States and Canada.
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) is the federal organic certifying authority.
- The National Organic Program (NOP) is a division of the USDA that regulates organic production and labeling.
- Quality Assurance International (QAI) is accredited through the USDA. Their main goal is to verify that organic products meet the stringent organic standards outlined by the NOP.
Clement Pappas products, manufacturing facilities, and processes are certified through QAI.
CARTV (The Conseil des appellations réservées et des termes valorisants) is a regulating body established by the government of Quebec, Canada. Clement Pappas products adhere to CARTV requirements enabling our products to be shipped to Quebec.
What does it take for a product to be QAI certified?
Our manufacturing facilities are audited annually and meet rigorous requirements for compliance to the National Organic Program's (NOP) guidelines.
Key steps we follow in obtaining organic certification through QAI:
- Each organic ingredient has a certificate verifying its authenticity.
- Each organic product is checked to ensure the formula used is comprised of only organic and organic compliant ingredients.
- Each label is thoroughly reviewed by QAI to ensure it details the organic ingredients used and complies to all applicable organic standards.
- Special care is taken to make sure organic products and ingredients do not come in contact with conventional, non-organic products.
You can find out more information about organic certification by visiting QAI's website at www.qai-inc.com.